Miltuximab® for Therapeutics and Imaging
Our patented antibody targets Glypican-1 (GPC-1), a protein overexpressed in prostate, pancreatic, bladder, esophageal and other solid tumors.
We have completed a first in
The trial was a first-in-human study to evaluate the safety and tumor targeting of Miltuximab® in patients with advanced prostate, bladder and pancreatic cancer. Preclinical studies demonstrated that Miltuximab® accurately targets prostate, pancreatic and bladder cancer cells and is well-tolerated and highly specific in mouse models of prostate cancer.
The trial was conducted at the Macquarie University Hospital and involved experts from the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO), Catalent, AusPep, and Southern Star Research.
In July 2018 the Company announced that it has completed enrolment and dosing of all 12 patients in its pioneering clinical trial and was pleased to report Miltuximab® was well tolerated with no
Global research collaborations
GlyTherix’s collaborations are advancing trials of prostate cancer therapeutics, and imaging as well as building a future product pipeline.
- The Centre for Advanced Imaging at the University of Queensland
- The Australian Prostate Cancer Research Centre at the Queensland University of Technology
- The IDEAL Hub, University of Technology Sydney and University of South Australia
- The Division of Urologic Oncology at the University of Michigan Medical School
- Molecular Imaging Innovations Institute at Weill Cornell Medical College New York