We are GlyTherixDeveloper of cancer therapeutics
Developing a new drug – Miltuximab®
The company has a strong intellectual property position covering both its anti-GPC-1 antibody Miltuximab® and the antigen itself, GPC-1. This provides robust and long-term protection for the commercialization of important new treatments to people with little hope.
– The ability to address a clear market need for new therapies to target solid tumors
– A clear development pathway
– A clear understanding of the requirements for the pipeline development programs
– The leadership team needed to manage the planned research programs
– A clear end goal which is to maximize the return on its intellectual property assets
Miltuximab® is a first in class product. No-one else presently has an
For any antibody-based therapy one should not only be the first but also the best in class. To achieve this GlyTherix is developing pipeline with:
– The best version of the antibody; which is most effective and safe as well as acceptable to our future licensee partners
– The best cell killing payload; which is most effective and well tolerated by the patient
The company has also developed Glytuzumab® a humanized antibody targeting GPC-1.
Headquarters in Australia
We are based in Sydney, adjacent to one of Australia’s leading universities, Macquarie University, and the Macquarie University Hospital, one of our key collaborators.
Our reach is global, through partnerships with universities, research institutes, and companies.