We are GlyTherix
Developing a new first-in-class immunotherapy drug
Platform antibody amenable to various mechanisms of action
Expressed in solid tumors but not in normal tissue
The company has a strong intellectual property position covering both its anti-GPC-1 antibody and the antigen itself, GPC-1. This provides robust and long-term protection for the commercialization of important new treatments to people with little hope.
– The ability to address a clear market need for new therapies to target solid tumors
– A clear development pathway
– A clear understanding of the requirements for the pipeline development programs
– The leadership team needed to manage the planned research programs
– A clear end goal which is to maximize the return on its intellectual property assets
Our anti-GPC-1 antibody is a first in class product. No-one else presently has an
Headquarters in Australia
We are based in Sydney, adjacent to one of Australia’s leading universities, Macquarie University, and the Macquarie University Hospital, one of our key collaborators.
Our reach is global, through partnerships with universities, research institutes, and companies.